Submitted by Comcast
Comcast has declared it will award $10,000 grants to 100 small companies owned by women of all ages and men and women of coloration in Cook dinner County by means of its Comcast Rise Investment Fund. Cook County is one particular of five destinations picked for this new spherical of the grants system. Other locations include things like Miami, Oakland, Seattle and Washington D.C. Comcast will award a total of $1 million in grants in Prepare dinner County by yourself – $5 million across the five areas – in this spherical. This brings the full quantity of Comcast Increase Financial investment Fund grants awarded to $21 million nationwide to date. This is the 2nd time Comcast has opened the fund to Cook dinner County enterprises.
“The pandemic has affected firms owned by females and people of coloration in Cook dinner County and somewhere else extremely hard,” claimed Cook dinner County Board President Toni Preckwinkle. “I motivate qualified firms to utilize for a grant. This funds can help bolster their position, primarily as we emerge from the pandemic. “
“Women-owned corporations face a wide range of challenges, like accessing funding,” stated Women’s Organization Enhancement Centre President and Chief Executive Officer, Emilia DiMenco. “These pounds will make it possible for them to invest in their firms and fortify their fiscal posture shifting forward.”
“Hispanic-owned companies confront huge boundaries to good results,” reported Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce President and Chief Govt Officer, Jaime di Paulo. “These bucks will let them to invest in their persons, their gear and their engineering, and assistance get ready them for the foreseeable future.”
To help drive awareness of the program and give additional guidance, education and mentorship, Comcast is awarding a complete of $50,000 in grants to four Cook dinner County community-based mostly organizations, like the Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, South East Chicago Fee, South Shore Chamber of Commerce and Women’s Organization Development Middle.
Comcast Rise also gives internet marketing and technological know-how services
In addition to the Expense Fund, Comcast Rise, which stands for “Representation, Financial investment, Power and Empowerment,” delivers the opportunity for small corporations owned by women and people of coloration in Comcast’s nationwide footprint to implement to receive a person or a lot more of the next services:
- Advertising and marketing services: Comcast’s promotion sales division, Effectv, and its creative company, Mnemonic, assistance recipients with internet marketing and media strategies, such as:
- Media: Linear Tv media campaigns that operate in excess of a 90-working day interval
- Artistic production: Turnkey 30-next Tv professional output, additionally a media strategy session and a 90-day linear Television set media marketing campaign
- Consultations: Digital audits by Ureeka, a go-to platform for little organizations seeking to use their web site and on line marketing to receive clients, in the kind of Web site Repair Reviews and Lookup Motor Optimization Key word reviews to concentrate on web site mechanics and helpful natural internet marketing and
- Technological innovation Makeovers: Technological innovation updates from Comcast Small business include personal computer gear, as nicely as internet, voice and cybersecurity providers for up to 12 months (taxes and other charges may well utilize).
Comcast Rise was formed in late 2020 to give small corporations owned by individuals of colour the guidance and assets they need to not just survive, but thrive. In November 2021, Comcast Increase announced a big growth to all girls-owned businesses. To day, far more than 9,500 Comcast Rise awardees have been announced from 704 cities throughout 37 states and the method is on observe to give assist to 13,000 smaller organizations by the conclusion of 2022. Comcast Rise is element of Undertaking UP, the company’s in depth 10-yr, $1 billion initiative to progress digital equity and support construct a future of limitless alternatives.
For extra facts and to utilize, visit www.ComcastRISE.com. The Comcast Increase Investment Fund grant application is open from Oct 3-16 to Prepare dinner County companies owned by gals and individuals of colour that have been in enterprise 3 or more years with 1-25 personnel. Test the internet site for extra information and facts about eligibility. Web page visitors can also implement for the chance to acquire marketing and know-how providers through Comcast Increase.
Influencer agency that criticised WPP sells out to WPP
Robinhood hits class-action marketing firm with subpoena in spam text case
Hite Digital Dallas Owner: Tatiana Chamorro, Wins Top 20 Women in Dallas Advertising Award