Join our global non-gain analysis group and enable bridge natural environment and advancement science to plan and apply. Stockholm Surroundings Institute is a world-primary study institute in its subject. We are a dynamic and increasing place of work that employs close to 130 persons in an activity-centered HQ workplace in central Stockholm. We have an added 200 personnel in seven centres all-around the environment.
Overview and duties
The Worldwide Communications and Branding (GCB) division enables SEI to communicate evidently and correctly, supporting our intention of bridging science, policy and practice. We focus in worldwide interaction and branding, collaborating daily with centre communications to amplify our local and regional impacts. Driven by core values of collaboration, higher quality deliveries and competence building, we attempt for excellence in all that we do. We are constantly refining our competencies, procedures and applications to keep in advance of traits and greatest procedures in the craft of communications.
The intern will work intently with the style and design, publication and social media teams, together with our communications officers. The internship will consist of two primary tasks:
- Support the production of editorial outputs by:
- Designing apparent, accessible and SEI-branded information visualizations
- Laying out SEI-branded publications for world wide web and print
- Building partaking social media assets to highlight important messages
- Aid the style and design staff in improving the SEI model by making branded assets, such as but not minimal to icons, site banners, poster, Microsoft templates and films.
We find a creative specific has examined or is studying graphic structure, visible interaction or equivalent, to improve engagement, clarity and visibility for the work we do.
The perfect candidate will fully grasp graphic layout, typography and branding. The ability to create online video is a bonus. An eagerness to collaborate in a numerous group, where not every person could be familiar with design and style rules, is critical.
This internship can also be aspect of your thesis work.
Official qualifications and knowledge
- Enrolment or completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme in graphic style and design or visible communication.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC software package, like InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere and Acrobat, with a willingness to master and adapt to new equipment as essential.
- Experience in creating and producing both equally print and electronic materials.
- Robust English proficiency.