LIVINGSTON COUNTY — Livingston County is gearing up to launch a redesigned website that officers say will be less difficult to navigate and “consumer-concentrated,” in accordance to a launch.
“For the very last 6 months, each and every county business and section has refreshed their written content to make sure that the new web site is person-concentrated and delivers the information our inhabitants, nearby enterprises and neighborhood partners want,” officers wrote in the release.
Even though the domain name will modify, the existing domain, livgov.com, will keep on to direct individuals to the county’s new website. Officers say they will announce the new area name nearer to launch, which is tentatively set for June 23.
“The new web-site design and style will offer you much easier obtain to the most made use of web pages and providers, as effectively as a cleaner, less complicated structure for site visitors to navigate,” the release states.
“The new web-site is quick to navigate, has a fresh new look and experience, needs significantly less clicks, capabilities an clever and robust look for engine, is cell responsive, and compliant with the Us citizens with Disabilities Act.”
Vital improvements to the internet site, in accordance to the launch, consist of:
- Simplified and organized navigational tabs that manage county departments under a “government” tab and county courts less than a “courts” tab
- A not too long ago included “newsroom” for county push releases and announcements, and a way to indication up to get the newest news sent straight to your inbox
- An expanded calendar of public meetings for the Livingston County Board of Commissioners and committees
- A new “showcased functions” portion showcasing key county occasions like open homes, recycling collections and additional
- Back links to the county’s formal social media web-sites in the site’s footer and participating departments
“The web site was built with a extra aesthetically pleasing shade scheme and characteristics pictures that highlight the county’s attractive scenery,” the launch states.
“With these kinds of an abundance of eye-catching landscapes, the county desires to share as substantially of our regional character as achievable on our website. If you know of a gorgeous and scenic place in Livingston County, remember to let us know or send out us a image you have taken so we can element it on our web site.”
Persons can electronic mail tips and photos to [email protected].
— Speak to reporter Jennifer Eberbach at [email protected].